Monday, March 10, 2008

Yipeee!

I know it's a shocker, but I actually got enough guts to tell her no. A bonus is that I told her the truth about why I can't. I said,"I am ok with spontaneous play dates once in a while, but I really don't want to babysit long term. Yahoo!!! Maybe my next task is to tell the Kirby salesman or the Living Scriptures salesmen to jump in a river in stead of letting them in EVERY TIME even though I know I won't buy anything. Maybe.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Sarah, you are my inspiration. Way to go.

Janalee said...

Those living scriptures guys are so underhanded and tricky. When they were in my house giving their speil, at the end, they pulled out their clipboard and said, 'Now go ahead and sign here, here and here'. Like I was some idiot who was going to blindly obey.

GCrew Mama said...

HEY! I LOVE MY KIRBY!!! LOL $1300 worth of LOVE. LOL
Yup, he and I are marrying if Rob dies first. :>