Thursday, March 6, 2008

There's a first time for everything


This is whole wheat banana bread. So dang good, and notice that the bottom of it isn't torn from the bottom of the pan. I BAKED THIS BREAD! I am so proud of myself. I make banana bread a lot, but the stupid thing always sticks to the bottom of the pan so it turns into half the size of a normal loaf. That makes me so mad. I know, I know, you are probably thinking, "your bread is a little crooked, sarah". Hey, one milestone at a time ok? I might be the next Betty Crocker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bread looks tasty. Who cares if it's crooked. Does it taste crooked, I don't think so. Good Job Sarah

sarah lowe said...

Thanks Em, you'll be the first person to get a loaf of bread from me now that I know it won't be retarded.

Janalee said...

does it taste crooked. That's classic Em.

I'm impressed with the whole wheat part of the story. Usually whole wheat is a difficult baking task. for me, anyway.

Hall Family said...

Yummy!!!! If you figure out how to not get it to be crooked, let me know. Did you grind your own wheat? I want the recipe. Tanner always makes banana bread with our bananas that no one wants to eat.