Friday, March 14, 2008

New Blog

HI!
I started a blog today because Rob wanted me to start selling my laundry detergent. I am using it though as our family blog still and am also posting quick, cheap recipes for natural cleaning and cooking. I don't know how you get added to it, but it is called
Gibson Crew Got Green
Lots of love....

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Hey Nicole, I added your blog to my list of blogs that I read. I expect you to share things on our family blog too.

sarah lowe said...

Good luck on your attempt to sell the things you are making. I really liked the detergent. I would definitely get some of that. Did you say that it was 7 dollars for 70 loads? Next time I see you I will give you 7 dollars. Thanks!

GCrew Mama said...

Thanks so much guys. :>