Sunday, February 24, 2008

One month old today!


This month went by so fast! Isaac is doing awesome, and fortunately (so far) he has avoided the nasty flu that everyone seems to love to hang on to this winter. He smiles spontaneously now, which is really cute, and it is so funny to hear Adam or Ian talking to him in baby talk, "oooh, my little punky brewster, I love you so much I can't even stand you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give him a big smooch from Aunt Emmy.

Hall Family said...

Sarah and James, he is absolutely beautiful. I need to come hug and kiss him all over. I love to see the older siblings melt away when they see their baby sibling. It is the best.

Janalee said...

haha, my kids talk like that too. "We're going to put you in the oven and bake you and eat you for dinner, yes we are!!!"

MelissaP said...

He is so cute. He looks like a little old man.