He is still working on it, but he can cross his eyes. Much to Adam's envy. James can't do it either and he keeps reassuring Adam that it's ok if he can't do it because it is weird and unnatural. Whatever, James, you know you're jealous too.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's freaking awesome Ian. You're an adorable punk. I love you!!
That is so funny. I didn't know there were people couldn't cross their eyes. I knew we were weird, but that just makes it even worse. Good going Ian!!!
3 comments:
That's freaking awesome Ian. You're an adorable punk. I love you!!
That is so funny. I didn't know there were people couldn't cross their eyes. I knew we were weird, but that just makes it even worse. Good going Ian!!!
Hey! This is Amy! Emily sent me your blog address, so of course I couldn't help but sneak a peek!! I loved reading about all your families!!
Post a Comment