Hey Gibson Family, or should I say mom and sisters since our brothers don't participate. :)
Natalie had an "Mom, I was just wondering" the other day. She asked if Adam and Eve were our first parents, then why don't we all have the same last name. Hmmm. There is some deep thinking going on there.
I am teaching the Jr. Achievement lessons for Tanner's 4th grade class and will be for Natalie's 6th grade class. Have you heard of Jr. Achievement. It is a program that our school does every year. It teaches about self, home, community, region, and global marketplace, to name a few. Yes, I said global marketplace. That is what the 6th grade lessons are about, AND I VOLUNTEERED TO TEACH IT!!! Not knowing what the lessons were of course. The 4th grade is "The Region" this year. I can handle that. I told Brian that he was teaching the 6th grade's lessons since this is right up his alley. Anyway, the program is a really good program. They give you the lessons, any supplies, except pencils and such, that you might need for the lessons. There are five 30 minute lessons. Anyway, if you are asked if you could teach, take it. It is so much fun.
Have a fabulous day!!!
1 comment:
Hey Sis,
Ya Trev and Aidan have that at there school too. I wasn't sure what it was all about. So thanks for the info. Hey I've got your baby shower game Melissa borrowed from you. We need to get together.
Post a Comment