
Did ya'll see me with Joe McHale on my blog. Check it out it's pretty sweet. Actually here it is if you don't have time to take a looksy. He has the biggest friggin smile. He's about as tall as Brian or taller and just as skinny as him too. It was fun to see him, but he's not the funniest comic there is. I like a lot of other people better. That's my girl Mindi in the picture. We've grown pretty close and I am gonna miss her like crazy when we move. She's like another sister. We get along really good and we do everything together. We can't go a day without talking to each other at least three times that day.
I want to see more postings on here from our Bro's. I'd like to see what's going on in your families. I love you all!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Fun times!!!
Post a Comment