OH MY GOODNESS!!! The video of Eli is so dang cute. Emma loves the pictures of Brianna. She looks at the pictures and then makes the same faces. Cute, cute, cute.
What cute little stinkers. Give them smooches from their Aunt Emmy. I love when they laugh like that.
I love brianna's teeth! They are both so cute, Lenny.
I know aren't they adorable. I am in love with them. Poor sweet Brianna has been sick since Sunday. Makes me so sad to see her this way.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! The video of Eli is so dang cute. Emma loves the pictures of Brianna. She looks at the pictures and then makes the same faces. Cute, cute, cute.
What cute little stinkers. Give them smooches from their Aunt Emmy. I love when they laugh like that.
I love brianna's teeth! They are both so cute, Lenny.
I know aren't they adorable. I am in love with them. Poor sweet Brianna has been sick since Sunday. Makes me so sad to see her this way.
Post a Comment