Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well Mom is not going to post about her own birthday on the blog like she does everyone else, so I guess I will do it.



Mom, we all love you so very much. You are such a great example of love and service and have such a strong testimony of the gospel. I look up to you, and thank my heavenly father every night for sending me to such wonderful parents. I love you!

7 comments:

sarah lowe said...

ditto... (sincerely)

Brenda said...

Jeri is a great example for EVERYONE! I'll never forget how kind and sweet she was when we first moved to Coolidge. She taught me how to make bread (even though mine was never as good as hers!) and was the mom that had it ALL together! I was and still am so impressed. Love ya!

GCrew Mama said...

For the record...Rob did say "hey, isn't it mom's b-day today?"

Grandma G said...

WOW Brenda! Did I really teach you to make bread? I remember Louise teaching me how to make her yummy ice box rolls. They are a hit at all our family gatherings now. haha! It's funny what we remember because I remember YOU having it all together and wishing I was more with it. haha! Oh, my.... those were the days, huh? But these days are great ones too. Being a grandma is the best! I have the greatest grandchildren in the world that I wish I could see more often. Thank goodness for email and phones.

Thanks girls for your kind words. Ü

Janalee said...

funny you mention louise's rolls beause Peggy Hansen told me that's her recipe she uses when I asked about it. So it must be a hit if everyone is still using the recipe after all these years. I'm going to track that recipe down in Globe next week and give it a shot.

GCrew Mama said...

At least you taught someone how to make bread...I'm still waiting for the recipe. ;>

MOM G said...

Oh my gosh Nicole! I thought I gave it to you a long time ago! sorry! ~sigh~ I'll send it ASAP. Ü