Sunday, December 20, 2009

Homeschooling Blogs

We are having the best time homeschooling. In an effort to solidify lessons, we have started notebooking. It is a creative idea to have children summarize or point out valuable facts through writing and/or art. Taking notebooking a step further....
I have thought a lot about ways in which the children could share their knowledge or simply have a place of their own to share. Rob said "okay" to the idea....so the three oldest kids now have their own blogs.
On my page is a link to their blogs and below is the url. As of now, they haven't posted anything. I'm sure within the next couple of days you'll start to see their writing.

Mikaela: www.reallifeofahomeschoolingteen-kayla.blogspot.com
McKenzie: www.adventuresofahomeschoolingtween.blogspot.com
Matthew: www.crazydayswithacrazyboy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

That is great! I am looking forward to reading their blogs! I'll keep on a checking them! Ü