


Every Christmas the kindergarten classes at Coral Canyon Elementary get to do a 'Polar Express' train parade. The kids decorate a box to look like either a Christmas present or a train car (whichever they want to do, I guess), come in their pajamas and have a good ol' time choo-choo-ing through each classroom to show off their train. It's really cute. Ian wanted me to go in and make sure that it was happening on that day and that kids were really in their pajamas. Who wouldn't be scared to show up to school being the only one in a bright yellow pajama set? I know I would. Obviously, everyone was in on it too and he had a lot of fun. I couldn't tell by his face, but I know him enough to know he did. Just trust me. For some reason my kids get stone-faced when it comes to getting attention or performing. Who knows.
1 comment:
Cute! How fun for the kids.
Post a Comment