Saturday, December 5, 2009

This past week!

Well, my dear ones, what a whirlwind of a week! December 1 snuck in here without warning and celebrated the birth of our very own Dylan! Eleven years old he is and doing quite well for himself as he is developing his talents. Although the card got mailed it seems that not getting home until after 8 pm from work caused grandma to lose her mind again and didn't find it until tonight when over hearing a man talk about missing his granddaughters birthday! Oh my! how my heart began to beat with the remembrance that I forgot to call one of my grandsons on his birthday! Can that happen?? Unfortunately yes. : ( I love ya Dylan! I hope you know that and I hope you had a grand day.

Thursday was spent in bed, then in the bathroom, in bed, then in the bathroom, etc, etc, etc....... ~yuck~
Thursday night we received the awesome visit of Kelsey, Alexis, Jordan and Caeden! For 2 1/2 days! They are getting picked up Sunday morning. Friday both grandpa and I had to work but the kids were visited by aunt Melissa, Brianna, Eli and Isaac (because momma Sarah was helping at the school). Then on Saturday aunt Sarah, Adam, Ian and Isaac (once again) visited helping to break up the monotony for the kids.
Life would be perfect if that could happen with each family of grandchildren once a month!! I love ya all and hope you are enjoying this time of year when we think more on the birth of our Savior.

No comments: