One day this past week we came home and found Matt's beloved pumpkin plant as you see it now! Dad watered it again to see if it was just plain thirsty but to no avail. So we left it for a few days and then noticed the green was turning to yellow and little ugly bugs were getting on the stem near the pumpkin. We cut it off and brought the pumpkin inside where it is cool and dry since nowhere outside matches that description. Hmm.... I bet some of our farmer friends in AZ could tell us what happened. Ü
Matthew we hope it will stay good until we come for your baptism first part of September!

3 comments:
That is so totally sad!! I haven't shown Matthew yet. I don't know how to break it to him. DARN BUGS!!!
Matt says, "That stinks. I wish bugs were never alive." The look on his face made me tear. Poor little guy.
Tell him we brought the pumpkin in the house and are hoping that by keeping it dry and cool it will survive until we come for his baptism. Ü
Post a Comment