Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to say thank you for those who fasted for Rob this past weekend. We truly appreciate dad thinking of us and all of you for simply loving us. I have so much more I want to write on our experiences these past few weeks, but if Rob catches me not doing my homework I'm in big trouble! lol In 5 weeks I will have conquered another degree (Associates in BA) so I have 6 papers a week. ;>
GIVE ROB A EXTRA PRAYER TONIGHT. HE IS GOING TO UPS FOR A "TOUR AND INTERVIEW" AT 11PM!!!

2 comments:

MOM said...

You guys are always in our prayers. How did the interview go last night? WOW! that was a pretty late interview... I'm pretty sure I would be very sleepy during that interview. haha! How did Rob say he did?

GCrew Mama said...

He got lost getting there so the interview didn't go at all. :<