In an effort to not vent about this exhausting, 2-month long journey of heck...I can finally report that today Robert filled out paperwork and he is officially working for Air Harness. This is the company he was to originally work with when we moved. BUT I'm not venting. ;> lol Awesome news...He will make enough to cover our bills and I don't have to babysit!!! YAY!!! ;>
He is starting Wednesday OR Thursday. Either way, he starts this week. The company is avionics work...the aviation stuff he likes. Mon-Fri from after school til 9pm. He will also be working Saturdays. The boss said he may need Rob to change to night school and work days at some point. Please pray that this doesn't happen. If it does, Rob will not have any time to study. He'll be gone from 7:30am to 12:30am. Only home to sleep. :< BUT we are not worrying about it, just praying it won't happen.
Since we are homeschooling, the kids have asked if we could start school later in the morning so that they could still have their bedtime stories with daddy. Hmmmmmm, we agreed but I wonder if we just got "had". lol
We are so grateful for the love and support that we have had during this time. Thank you so much!!!
OH, by the way....Rob and I were sustained this Sunday as Sunbeam teachers. BUT we are not going to talk about that just yet, cus it feels like pouring salt in an open wound.
5 comments:
Yeah, Rob has a job!!! That is wonderful.
We are so happy for you guys about getting a job! Not so much about the Sunbeam thing, though. Just kidding, I love three year olds.
Thanks guys! (and we are still not happy about sunbeams) lol
I told Rob to put on some music and "Dance to the music!" in celebration. Did he mind his mother????
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh I needed that laugh!!! Um no, your son did not mind your orders. LOL
He is studying right now. A physics test tomorrow and a final on Friday. Tell dad, physics and Rob do not mix according to the muttering I hear. LOL
Post a Comment