Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jamie Lynn

It took a family poll to decide whether or not to cut Jamie's hair. Besides bangs, her hair was never cut. BUT, it was way too long and snarly.
I cut off 7 inches of hair!!

Really, can she get any cuter???

Yup, she just did!!

My baby just doesn't look like a baby anymore. Little stinker!! Its sooooooo sad!

4 comments:

sarah lowe said...

Cute haircut! That little stinker needs her cheeks squished and kissed.

Hall Family said...

She is beautiful!!!

MOM said...

I agree with Sarah! Plus that little stinker needs to be hugged long and tight by her grandma. Of course I can here it now, "Stop hugging me..." LOL!! I don't think I got enough hugs before you guys moved. Just a little over a month and I will fill my tank again. heehee! (Better warn the kids!)

GCrew Mama said...

I know she is just the best creature ever! I have cried intermittently all day because she looks so BIG! She likes to beat up the girls at night when they are going to bed. She actually bites Mikaela's toes! LOL We do speak to her, but with those eyes and her personality...we cant help but chuckle in front of her. sigh
AND they are patiently waiting for Grandma hugs and lots of them. ;>