I'm sad I won't be seeing any of my family for Thanksgiving. Boohoo!!! I miss my sisters so bad. And the rest of you of course, but when us girls and mom get together, we have a freaking blast. I miss that. Next year will be the absolute best Thanksgiving ever. I really hope Rob and Nicole could make it though. It wouldn't be the same. Maybe everybody can start saving their pennies to get them here. I love you all!!!!
3 comments:
I'm not sure where the post went. BUT the readers digest version said something like, you must of just talked to mom. lol And there is no way in heck we will ever drive over those mountains except in late spring and summer. Really, it would destroy mom's holiday if our family died at that time. just saying....
HaHa! That would be a holiday tragedy that I just couldn't live with. Wish we could just fly you all in...
Post a Comment