Saturday, November 28, 2009

Matt's Eye

I'm not sure what we're going to do anymore. I think I just need to share this because I'm about to have a breakdown.
I had been horribly sick for over 3 weeks...talked to mom hysterically and she suggested Garlic enemas. Okay... The next morning I literally began to get better. SO, I started thinking about Matt.
Matt's eye from the last pictures never changed in terms of swollen. A month and half or more it was swollen. We thought..."hey, let's try the garlic thing on Matt"
The next day the swelling looked better. Great right??? WELL, Matt had this deep red spot on the side of the white part of his eye.
We took him to the eye doctor who said that he had an eye hemorrhage and not to worry. It will go away in a few days. Also to keep doing what we were doing for his swelling. OKAY
NOW, a few days later....the swelling is back and this is what he looks like. OH...Let's not forget to mention he couldn't see! GRRRRRRRRRRRR


Rob HAD to go to work and doesn't get out til 5. I am icing his eye (with frozen raspberries) ;> and he said that he can now see a bit blurry. I guess we are taking him to the hospital later.
Does anyone else ever wonder if GOD truly knows our breaking point???

3 comments:

sarah lowe said...

O my gosh Nicole! I am so sorry about all of this. Matt's eye looks so painful and sad. Poor little guy. We are definitely praying for you guys. Please let us know how it's going.

GCrew Mama said...

thanks sarah

Grandma G said...

I have had times when I did wonder but I kept hanging on doing the things that keep us "in tune" and always I came away from the experience with my faith strenghtened. I do know that we will not be "given" any experiences that would cause us to break completely apart. You guys continue to hang in there! You are stronger than you think. Love you forever!