Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh the fun

Our school had a carnival on Halloween day so we went there to have some fun. I actually had to be in charge of the bounce house and James was in charge of the soccer kick off, so we had to go, but the boys had a lot of fun. Since we volunteered our time we got game tickets and food tickets for free." Which means YEAH!" (hey len, what was that quote from? who said it and why? that's your challenge)






Ironman prefers a little face painting before he goes out. It gives him an extra umph in presence.
Red Power Ranger likes to kick back in the bounce house
before he goes out to defeat the evil Zargon...wasn't that his name? This was Halloween night at the Trunk or Treat. I would rather just trick or treat, but Coral Canyon has a high percentage of vacation homes and old fogeys who don't want kids to come to their door. So no one goes around door to door. It's ok, they had fun anyway.
(I like Adam's, "I can't believe that you are making
me flex in front of everyone" face. It's classic)
Batman scans the room to make sure he has successfully embezzled
all the candy that Ironman and Red Power Ranger rightfully collected.

3 comments:

Grandma G said...

More smiles for me today! I love, love, love everyone's posts! Keep them coming. Someday I'll put a picture of dad and me in here just to say I'm participating! Ü

MelissaP said...

Well, I am not positive about that question Sarah. I am assuming it is friends, otherwise you wouldn't single me out. I am thinking it was something Phoebe said, but you have to remember, I have really bad pregnancy brain. I can't remember a lot of things these days. Let me know if I am right.

sarah lowe said...

yes, it was phoebe. now kick that pregnancy brain into gear and tell me why she said it or.. I win (that'll get you going)