Monday, May 5, 2008

Jamie and Brianna

Where were your parents girls??
Hmmm, I really don't blame the parents on this one. Of course they should of expected that when these two get together danger is lurking around both sweet innocent faces. The staircase and hidden path did seem quite inviting for them to go down and try to escape.
But, really were they going to do it after they were told not to?? Should we really not trust our two sweet innocent faces?
UM YES!!
Shall I mention, lastnight how they went under Grandma's bathroom counter and found scissors...again! At least they only got Jamie...Brianna needs hers to grow out still. LOL

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

These two are little mischievous punks. Kiss them for Auntie Reina. I can't believe they keep finding the scissors. Maybe it is a good thing that Emma doesn't live close to them. Just think of the trouble they would be getting in if you put her in the mix. Good times.