Friday, May 30, 2008

Lots Happening

Hey Family!! A lot has been going on here in the Hall household.


Starting off Tanner had his 4th grade Utah program. He danced, sang and had a speaking part.



Next was Katy's kindergarten graduation.



Then we were invited to an awards ceremony where Natalie was given the Hope of America Award. She was also awarded the Presidential Education Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence. She entered a contest where she submitted a drawing to be considered for either the front cover or back cover of the 6th grade yearbook. She made the back cover!!!!! We are so excited.



Then we have our sweet Emma who willingly, yeah right, follows mom where ever she may go.


2 comments:

MelissaP said...

Your family is always so busy. I feel like a bump on a log compared to you. I guess I will get there sooner or later.

Grandma G said...

Oh, how I remember having a lot happening with kids going here and there and kids following! LOL! Now I go and I just go! If we have to wait for someone to go potty it's usually me. Ü I love to see my grandkids happy and involved and doing things to grow and learn and achieve. Congratulations to Tanner, Natalie and Katy; oh and to Emma for always doing as mommy says. :)