It was tons of fun and I just had to take pictures...of whoever would let me.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Our Saturday
This Saturday we were blessed with a visit from Aunt Shellie, Jana and Andrew. (If I killed a spelling...sorry in advance.) :>
It was tons of fun and I just had to take pictures...of whoever would let me.
What a great looking crowd!
Jana, are you trying to hide from me? ;>Andrew and Sarah are too cool to turn around. ;>
And the father spoke many things unto them. Um, what did you say again dad? :>
Oh my squishy goodness! I love him! His little feetsies are crossed and um, this after he spit up on me. *sigh* :>
I had to show how difficult some people are about getting their pictures taken. I would say, "Who could this be?" But the ring says he is my husband. For me, I am just grateful it is not yet another picture with his tongue hanging out. ;>
It was tons of fun and I just had to take pictures...of whoever would let me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun. I love the Baddley's.
Post a Comment