For those of you who are curious of what happens at Disneyland when we go, here is a glimpse. Sarah, Adam, Ian, Chelsea and I went on the carousel ride in California Adventure, and Sarah didn't like the feeling of rocking in mid-air very much. Adam was fine until he saw her reaction, then he started to get scared too. We all laughed so hard. It is still one of our favorite family videos. (much to sarah's dismay)
4 comments:
Is that the ferris wheel?? ;> Hey let's ask mom, "Can you scream on that ride?"
OH I AM ROLLING CUS I MAKE ME LAUGH!!! :>
Tears are running down my face. I empathize with Sarah though. Thanks for the laugh James.
Mom's answer! "Of course you can!" can you hear me? Oh, my goodness, I will never live that one down, will I??? ``smile```
Oh mom, you'll live that one down. ;> You just have to wait for one of us to say something just as silly. WHICH is not really a problem, it is that we haven't all been together since. LOL
Post a Comment