OH EMILY!!! YOU COULDN'T FIND ANY CUTER PICS OF ME!!???? LOL You're hilarious! All of the pics I have...7 1/2 yrs worth of pics either have Rob looking mad or sticking his tongue out. *sigh* He is your brother... lucky for me I fell in love with his eyes. ;> LOL
I have to renigg on the last comment...My hair in the second pic has never looked SO cute. Thank you Em for treating me with my first professional hair-cut (and last). *sigh* ;>
3 comments:
OH EMILY!!! YOU COULDN'T FIND ANY CUTER PICS OF ME!!???? LOL You're hilarious!
All of the pics I have...7 1/2 yrs worth of pics either have Rob looking mad or sticking his tongue out. *sigh* He is your brother... lucky for me I fell in love with his eyes. ;> LOL
I have to renigg on the last comment...My hair in the second pic has never looked SO cute. Thank you Em for treating me with my first professional hair-cut (and last). *sigh* ;>
We do need to do this again. The kids had a blast with the jumpy thingy.
Post a Comment