I am really excited to share that I changed colleges AND degree programs. :> I left the University of Phoenix, whom I have been with since 2005. I started a Bachelors in Business Mgmt. because Rob was in the Army and we thought what would happen if he was killed. (Hey, we had to be realistic.) I hate business but knew an immediate job would be important.
Well, now that he is hopefully going to live until I die...I wanted to get into the field that interested me. I entered into Colorado Tech's Criminal Justice degree. I am getting my Associates first and then will get my Bachelors (that is just how they do it). Over half of my credits will not transfer over since I was close to my other degree, but that is how it goes. *sigh* The classes are doubled though and it will go quicker. We are both excited. This school has clubs to join and other exciting learning tools. Rob is excited because this Sunday is a Forensics Field Examiner/Investigator who is doing a presentation online with gross pictures!
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun, and really interesting. Show us some gross pics.
Post a Comment