Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY HECK!!! I am so unbelievably happy!!! Seriously, I have been so sick and "tossing my cookies". I prayed this morning after Rob dropped off the application. He was told another family had looked at the house after us. I thought....That's it. We're not getting it. I prayed SO hard for them to pray and their hearts to be softened towards us.
CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT THE OWNER SAID TO ME WHEN HE CALLED???
I read over your application and prayed real hard...I just feel you and your family are humble and would treat our home with as much love as you can give.

I will take pics as soon as we can. They have pomegranite, pear, and other fruit trees up in the back besides a gorgeous place for a garden THAT he said he would put in a drip system for me! Heck, I am just so grateful I can use a hose. I don't need a fancy "system". LOL

OH MY HECK....*sigh* I am shaking, have a headache and I'm SO happy!

4 comments:

Grandma G said...

I'm so happy for you!!! What a blessing and answer to prayers. Mikaela must have been pretty excited too because she sent me a text about it! teehee cute girl!

Love mom

MelissaP said...

Congratulations you guys. A bigger house? That's awesome. Let us know when we can help you move.

GCrew Mama said...

Oh, don't worry Melissa. LOL We will ask for help. LOL :>

Hall Family said...

AWESOME!!! I haven't been on here in days. I am so happy for you.