Thursday, March 4, 2010

Natalie

Natalie is an amazing young woman. She is the Beehive class president. She made the High Honor Roll with a 4.0 grade point!!! We were so excited. She has been invited to go to UVU for a math competition this month. She is now 5' 11" and is playing the piano beautifully. She is very excited that she turns 14 this month. She still reads anything put in front of her. I borrowed "The Undaunted" from Kristy to read. It took me a couple of weeks. Nat read it in three days. Punk!

1 comment:

grandma g said...

Whoa! Natalie, you go girl!! What a beautiful girl you are! I'm so excited for you to do all the fun things you are doing! I can't wait to hear you play the piano for me again. I love it! (I'm still reading "the undaunted"! I started weeks ago!)