Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emma

Emma lost her first tooth!!! Two days after her 5th birthday. She also has double ear infections, apparently. Brian and I noticed that she wasn't hearing as well as normal. You know, other than the normal mommy deaf act. It was starting to worry us and so I took her in to see if they could clean out the wax. OH NO! No wax was blocking her hearing. Her ears were "bulging" according to the doctor and her left ear drum had ruptured. The "bulging" was blocking her hearing. Apparenlty, she has had this condition for at least two weeks he figured if not longer. She did complain about her ear one day. I dismissed it. Mother of the year right here guys!!!

3 comments:

grandma g said...

Oh, my! Sweet Emma! Has it hurt all this time and she just endured it???

Hall Family said...

She only complained the one day. She had a stuffy nose and such, but I figured she just had a bad cold.

sarah lowe said...

I can't believe she lost her tooth so early. Ian is going to be so jealous. He doesn't even have a loose one.