Hey all, we have had a few birthdays in the last few weeks and I thought I'd post pictures of what has happened.

Of course Heather's and my birthdays are this fall too, but we don't take pictures of them, so nothing to show you. Who knows how good I'll be at this blog thing, so we'll see if we get pictures of Dylan's birthday up in December.
Maddie started us out by turning 9. She is also involved in cheer leading for Dylan's football team.
Szion followed up with turning 8 on October 5th and was baptized by his grandpa Arnold. He plays flag football and seems to be a quick runner, always holding back on defense just in case the ball carrier gets through. He just needs to grab the flag instead of plowing the kid over. Tackle football, here we come!


Then Ben turned 3 on the 23rd of October. He was very excited for his day once he had gone through his siblings' parties. You can see his excitement at getting the "guys" and cars from Grandma Gibson. Two things he is very into.
1 comment:
Ben's face is so funny. I love the look of shock and delight with his gifts. What a cutie.
Post a Comment