Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brianna turned 4

Brianna Lyn Picklesimer turned 4 years old yesterday. We were able to have Reina and the cousins come visit last week so we had a party for her on Friday. It was so much fun to have a first party for her.


4 comments:

Kelli Jill said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy! She is so dang big and cute! I was telling my mom about this blog, and I mentioned you, and she laughed out loud while she recalled the memory of you getting frustrated that your mom gave Brianna ice cream without your permission (you were at her house while visiting your grandma probably when Brianna was less than one years old). But she is also a grandma, so she sees it from your mom's side.

Jerri said...

I also gave her a bite of cookie without asking! :-( I was always in trouble. Ü Now Melissa would give it to her... at least I have seen her do it with Eli... Ü

sarah lowe said...

She was probably just mad that you didn't give it to her. just kididng len.

Kelli Jill said...

LOL! You girls are so funny.