This video is the most disgusting thing ever. I am bestowing the biggest thrill Emily and Reina have ever had (at least in terms of zits) if they watch it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXnfGgpnLY
I really hope it works. If it doesn't just go on over to youtube.com and type in:
Petit bouton sympa
4 comments:
That was so freakin discusting. I love watching pimples being pinched, but that was horrible.
That was so awesomely disgusting. Emma was in the room when the girl first started squeezing and I screamed when the first mass shot out and I totally scared her. She ran out of the room crying. I was crying because of laughing so hard.
That is hilarious Reina!! I was watching it while babysitting a bunch of kids, so when I screamed they all came running to me to watch. Yeah, we had a huge audience for that nasty video.
You guys are crazy. I couldn't even finish watching it. I could hear the girl gagging in the back and I starting to dry heave. That's when it went off.
Post a Comment