Today when I dropped Isaac off to nursery, he was crying a little, so I stayed with him. When I noticed that he was doing ok, I bee-lined it to the door. But oh no, I didn't get there before I tripped over a toy, landed on a toy box BREAKING IT and rolled onto my side making my skirt fly up. I was in total humiliation and shock that I just started cleaning up the shards of plastic from the box I broke with my huge butt. Then I really left.
I wanted to show my battle scars, because the bruise on my upper thigh is really nasty looking, but I figure you know what a bruise looks like. And also, cause I don't really want to take a picture of my upper thigh.
This is my gate that I made with my neighbor helping me. And when I say "my neighbor helping me" I mean, he did %99.99 percent of the work while I tried to look helpful. I really didn't know what I was doing. But hey, I did stain the wood. At least some of them; brother Ellis took over cause I was going slow.
6 comments:
Oh, Sarah! If I hadn't been there done that it wouldn't be so funny! I'm still laughing from yesterday. What Sarah didn't say was that people rushed over to her and asked if she was ok and all she could do clean up her "mess" and say "I'm more embarrassed than hurt" and hurried off to the mothers lounge to cry it off! The nursery staff didn't bring Isaac to her even though he cried just about the whole nursery! I don't think they dared add to her misery! haha! Oh, I'm so sorry my dear daughter! (sorry.... I can't quit laughing!)
Oh Sarah!!! I would have been crying from laughing so hard. I am soooo sorry. I think that might top my most embarrassing moment. Maybe?
Your fence, gate, and garden look BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it.
Thanks guys. I can laugh about it now. And actually, I think about it and get tears because I am laughing to so hard.
Thanks Reina! It is seriously my pride and joy (oh yeah, second to family...yada yada yada). I go out there and work in it all the time. Even if there is nothing to do.
Um, how come James didn't do the gate???
I'm sorry about your "fall". That is super horrible!!!
James is a lot of great things, don't get me wrong, but he is NOT a gate maker. My neighbor is the one with the vision. He drew it all up and built it because he loves the work.
Sarah I too love your gate. I'm glad you got that finished.
As for your fall. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I would have left that damn thing that broke and got the heck out of there. I'm am so sorry that happened to you. I still haven't had an emabarassing moment to this day. Knock on wood. Love ya.
Post a Comment