I was going to post in my blog, but thought I'd share here today. We are unpacked and settled into our new home!! I just bought new batteries so I'll be able to take pictures this week.
Matthew is so happy to see his pumpkin plant doing SO well!! Who would of thought?? I figured when he said, "Let's ask Grandma and Grandpa" that it would be no biggie. LOL It has been great though and makes the kids feel that they are still close! :>
The children asked me specifically if there were tornadoes in CO. "Of course not! Why would you think that?? They just have lots of snow."
Thanks to Mother Nature...I'm a total Liar!
We have literally had tornadoes every day since we moved in. Sunday was especially interesting.
Leaving church we said, "Hmmm, just rain?"
We made it home just in time. IT POURED!
Here is Jamie after getting out of her church clothes. Lately, it is either pajamas or dress up clothes if she is doesn't have to leave the house. BY the way, this is 1/2 of the girls bedroom.
A few seconds later, the kids were yelling. Here they are staring out the front window.
Just hard rain?
NOPE! The hail before the tornado!! The truck was under our carport. ;>
Oh, and our street that turned into a raging river. Okay...maybe not raging, but definitely a river.
PS....Sarah, the kids are going to be calling your kiddos in just a short bit. Rob is trying to find your number. :>
3 comments:
I have always loved colorado. I hope you guys are having a good time there. I can't wait to see more pictures of your house and the kids. Adam and Ian would love to get a call. If Rob can't find our number for some reason, it's 1-435-627-9330.
He called and no one answered. LOL We'll try again tonight!
I think you guys are having way too much fun there! Oh, my! We watch the news and wonder if the tornadoes have hit your house or neighbors house! LOL But then in the pictures on the news the only ones they show the tornadoes have hit have been in the country where there are miles of fields and a lonely farmhouse and barn that is leveled. :( Sad for them; but we are sure glad it's not your house!
Post a Comment