This is the first time in my life I have attempted to start a garden and I am having such a fun time coming out every morning to look at the progress. Isaac loves to "help" me too.
This is the very first blossom on my tomato plants.
It reminds me of the cinderella coach. I know, that was a pumpkin.
It still had the curly-q thingy, though.
of pepper plant it is, but I am excited to see something come up.
This is one of my new hobbies and I love it so much. How cool would it be to have a nice
big salad with everything in it coming from my back yard.
7 comments:
I love your mini garden! It's a great way to get started so that next year you'll be ready to tackle your big one that you are getting ready. Ü I wanted to see your cucumber and you ate it! :( Maybe the next one.
I love your mini garden! It's a great way to get started so that next year you'll be ready to tackle your big one that you are getting ready. Ü I wanted to see your cucumber and you ate it! :( Maybe the next one.
As you can see I am not very patient. I clicked on POST comment and it was taking it forever so I clicked it two more times. The last one I deleted but then you wonder who, what and why so I had to explain. Oh, well! ~sigh~
Mom
Sarah, your plants look beautiful. Isn't it fun to eat what you have grown? I can't wait for our tomatoes to turn red. SOON!!!
I wanted a garden too. SO, Rob was sweet enough to spare me from the bugs and he did it! ;> lol Ours is sprouting, but slow because we started from seeds a couple weeks ago. Good job Sarah!
Sarah, you are so cute! I dont have any cucumbers in my garden yet. Hopefully soon. But there is deffinately something great about watching things grow. ANd even better when its you who is growing it.
Post a Comment