Adam and Ian also ran a race today; they ran the 1k fun run. I ran with them the whole time and we did pretty good, I think, considering I carried Ian for about 100 yards. It's ok, cause he saw the finish line and got down to make a good finish photo for James. Not before Adam, though. I think we were cramping his style, going as slow as we were, so as soon as we were in a part where he knew where to go to get to the finish line he ditched us. I was really proud of him.
Sorry about all the videos. I needed to give all of us the spotlight we all deserved. So (if I did it right) there is a finishline video of all four of us.
4 comments:
Sarah totally kicked my butt. I know, I am slow. But at least I finished, and not in last place. That is all I care about.
I'm so proud of all four of you! How fun and I wish I could have been there to cheer you on. It's sort of symbolic of life; we are all on different parts of the path back to Heavenly Father. As long as we do better than ourselves along the way that is what counts. Our own progress is what we should focus on; not what others do other than to cheer them on also. You did super duper! Love you all, mom, grandma
You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!
Hey! Why didnt you guys call me? I would have loved to run it with you. Next time k!!!! you guys did a great job! love ya
Post a Comment