Saturday, December 20, 2008

wordle


I made this on wordle.com. It's called Ode to Ancestors. It's kind of fun, you should try it. You just type a whole bunch of words and they randomly group them (with a few of your stipulations) and there ya go, a nice artistic grouping for whatever your needs. I know you might be thinking, " sarah, what would i use that for? you are the only scrapbooker (a.k.a time waster, money squanderer) in the gibson family." Just shutup, ok? Try it.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Sar, I don't know where to put the words in. I am confused by the page. Where do I put in the words?

MelissaP said...

I had a problem finding it as well.

sarah lowe said...

Sorry!! It is wordle.net, not wordle.com. I kind of just throw in a .com whenever I'm not sure. So it's wordle.net and when you go there, it is really easy to see how to create your own.