Back row: Katy Hall, Madison Gibson, Dylan Gibson, Tanner Hall, Kyrie Trujillo, Natalie Hall, Mikaela DuRose, Isaac Lowe, McKenzie DuRose, Treven Trujillo, Aidan Trujillo, Elijah Gibson Middle Row: Adam Lowe, Matthew Gibson, Szion Gibson, James Gibson Front row: Emma Hall, Jamie Lynn Gibson, Brianna Picklesimer, Ian Lowe, Chayton Trujillo, Benjamin Gibson, Eli Picklesimer Missing from picture: Kelsey Gibson, Alexis Gibson, Jordan Gibson, Caeden Gibson.
4 comments:
Wow! 27 GRANDKIDS!!! We only have 1...and to think you have 27 X's the fun...AMAZING! You have really been blessed! Loved reading about you guys and looking at your wonderful pictures. How exciting!
That is a scary picture.
Man - we have 27 also, and I love your picture of all of those good looking kids. What a fun family. I can´t believe how fun it is to see your blogs and hear from and keep up a little on dear friends. You guys are great. Without your comments on ours, I wouldn´t have known you had one. Love, Reva
That's my favorite chaos. I love those kids.
Post a Comment