I had so much fun sewing these costumes! That being said, it was really hard to sew them and I don't know if I will do it again for Halloween (unless the boys beg me to. then I might). I have NEVER sewn anything like this in my life, and so don't be too critical when you see them. Honestly, I love them and think that Adam and Ian are so stinken cute in them. We had a lot of fun at the schools parade and the trunk-or-treat at the church that night. I know, it sounds lame to go from trunk to trunk instead of house to house, but the boys didn't mind, and James and I don't really care where they get their candy from (just so long as they share). Can't wait to see how everyone else night went!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Ding Dong the costumes are done!
I had so much fun sewing these costumes! That being said, it was really hard to sew them and I don't know if I will do it again for Halloween (unless the boys beg me to. then I might). I have NEVER sewn anything like this in my life, and so don't be too critical when you see them. Honestly, I love them and think that Adam and Ian are so stinken cute in them. We had a lot of fun at the schools parade and the trunk-or-treat at the church that night. I know, it sounds lame to go from trunk to trunk instead of house to house, but the boys didn't mind, and James and I don't really care where they get their candy from (just so long as they share). Can't wait to see how everyone else night went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS SARAH!!! The costumes are absolutely fabulous! What a great job. I am so impressed.
The boys were so dang cute and they looked so proud of their mom. She did awesome.
Post a Comment