Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carnival!!

Isaac turned nine months yesterday! He is really into apples right now. As you can see, he is working one pretty good in this picture. He also does this funny laugh were he thinks he is in on the joke too. Whatever we laugh at, he laughs at. So cute! He and Eli are little hams together.
Coral Canyon Elementary had their Halloween Carnival today! We had so much fun.
Painting Faces...

Riding the tractor...
Having a doughnut eating contest...
Bounce house "ing"


I think James had a blast being dunked in the water every 20 seconds for a whole hour. It's pretty funny that they had a dunking booth in the middle of October... but, I guess that is St. George for you. We were watching him get dunked, and noticed that the kids who didn't hit the button thingy with the ball would just run over and hit it with their hands, so he got dunked A LOT. They all loved seeing Mr. Lowe fall in, and thought it was funny that he was yelling out threats of extra homework if they make him wet.


I also wanted to show pictures of last weekend when we watched the Picklesimer Posse. They were so much fun, although Eli glares at me every time he see's me now. He probably thinks I'm going to take him again. One funny story is when Brianna and Adam and Ian were playing outside, I heard Adam say, " You're not the boss, Brianna!" and then I heard Brianna start wailing really loudly and sadly. She came running in and I said to her, "Is Adam not letting you boss him around?" (In a sympathetic tone) then she cried even louder saying, " noooo!!!" It was so cute that she actually thought she should be the boss. This is her with her nails done and pretty pink lip gloss on.
We went to the park a couple of days while they were here. The picture of the babies with all the bikes is so funny to me. The big kids started out journey with boundless energy because from my house to the park is 100% downhill, but then when they saw that the hill wasn't letting up, they abandoned the bikes and tried to bargain a ride on the stroller. When that didn't work (I'm not about to push a 40lb. stroller with 5 kids sitting inside) they walked the rest of the way. We had so much fun Melissa and Adam! Thanks for the peek into my life if my wish came true of having twins.

2 comments:

MelissaP said...

No problem Sarah. Thanks for giving us a chance to see what our life will be like after the kids move out. A LOT less stress. Love all the pictures.

Hall Family said...

Sarah, LOVE the pictures, especially the stroller one. Emma asked, "how can she push that?"