Wow!!!! I guess once you get a total stranger emailing you telling you to update your blog than I guess it's time. There has been a lot going on in my life none of which I want to share except that it's my oldest little mans birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Treven!!!!!!
I will show you how dang adorable he is tomorrow.
Anyway, here is a video of Kyrie being her cute self and singing her ABC's with her toy.
4 comments:
How cute is that, em!!! We have that alphabet thing too, maybe when isaac gets older I'll see if he likes it too. She is freakin adorable.
That is so cute! I should try something like that with Joaquin. He all of sudden is learning so much.b
what do you mean a stranger emailed you? Who was it!
I have no idea who this person was Jana. They just said "yeah you really do need to update your blog". I thought it was a little funny.
Post a Comment