This is the acoustic version of one of my favorite songs. Since St. George has HORRIBLE radio stations, James and I like to listen to the bands we love on youtube.com. I hope you love it as much as I do. Just listen to the words (I know you don't typically do that, Melissa) and it has a really good message put to good music. ENJOY!
5 comments:
Dang it Sarah! I've clicked on every section of the blog site that I can get to and nothing magically starts playing the video. I feel so dumb...
Do I need to click a letter that is hyperlinked to it? Maybe it's embedded into the sentence you wrote to Lose, telling her that you know she typically doesn't listen to the music...I'm lost and music-less. The void in my head is currently "not" being filled because I'm leaving it open until I get to listen to your song. Please let me know which letter to click on, or perhaps maybe add the link. That could work too. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I know, I'm a dork.
Joe, there's a Play arrow at the bottom to click on and listen. You don't see it?
I really like the song Sarah. Yes, me! your mom... I like the part about being a better me for you or some such words. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck Joe! ♥♥Ü
You mean on the previous post? The one that has a video? Yes I see the play button on that one, but I see nothing on the Awesome Possum post. Well, except for the music that you have playing at the bottom of the page...that always tries to crash my system...yes, I see that one. But nothing from Sarah. Please install huge arrows and pointing lights toward the play button so I can see it. Please?
She actually posted the song and then wrote a post about it so she is referring to the Up and Up (acoustic)- Relient K post
Should I take off the Playlist? I can take it off if it's causing problems.
It doesn't freeze anything up any more. When I was getting online with Kristy's phone it did, but I was just being all dramatic. The music stays!! I'd say we should take a vote but we don't care what everyone else wants right mom?!?!
Post a Comment