Finally removed the baby count down thingy to the right. I'm not into getting depressed all over again every time I visit this blasted blog, thank you very much.
On a lighter note, we are a happy family and are happy to have each other.

This was on crazy hair day. You can't really tell they have crazy hair at first glance, but I wasn't going to burst their bubble.

James is the coolest, hottest, awesomest, bestest friend I have ever had. He took me out to sushi tonight cause it's my favorite and because I can now have it. One of the "positive things to get out of" a sad situation.
Little Skiz will just have to be the baby of the family now. He does it so well. I don't think he was ready to be dethroned anyway.
Thanks for being such a good family through all of this. I felt like I had the best support anyone could ever have. Mom and Dad, you raised some pretty awesome kids. I love you all!
3 comments:
We do have the awesomest kids!
I'm glad you are feeling better. Little Skiz will be ready to "step down" when it's the right time again! I still maintain, however, that you can't keep having babies so that the last one isn't spoiled! (dad and I didn't spoil Josh on our own! You awesome kids played a huge part in it too!) Ü
Dude! Whatever...
Sarah, I'm so glad you're ok. You're such an awesome woman. (is it ok that I call you that? I mean...you are younger than me...and it sounds weird when I say it...hmm...)
What I'm trying to say is that you're a pretty cool chick. (smiley face)
Yes your whole family is the awesomest:) I loved your description of James:) I am glad that you are doing better too.
P.S. Being the youngest rocks! I love/loved getting spoiled;)
Post a Comment