Umm..I thought of 7 kids between them too. Am I special like Jana? Sarah and Melissa....if you don't stop the self degrading talk I will hitchhike down there if I have to just to punch you both in the face! You are two of the most gorgeous women I know! Melissa, most women would trade a lot to be a beautiful prego girl like yourself. And Sarah...your arm is not huge! They look great...probably because you are an ATHLETE. AND if you want to see a white arm...I can send you a picture of mine. I think I have you beat:)Though I like being white. It makes me laugh when I am wearing shorts or a skirt and I go outside in the summer and I shine like a light bulb. lol!
Congrats Sarah! You two are beauties. What a fun family. Remember when we lived across the street from each other? I always wanted to be just like you two! And Sarah, every time I hear the song that goes "I'll be your wish I'll be your hope I'll be your fantasy" (or something like that) by savage garden I think of you saying that will be your wedding song. :) There's a laugh for the day.
9 comments:
Duh.com Sarah is seven weeks along and Lissa has seven weeks left. Yeah!!! I'm so smart.
Sarah just wanted to make herself feel better by standing next to me. Seriously, who wouldn't look like a model next to me.
yeah right, model my butt. look at those arms. huge and white don't say model.
emily, you ARE so smart and i can't believe you said, "duh.com". that is SO seventh grade.
Hey! I was hoping for more of a mystery! oh, well....you are so smart. Ü
You girls are fun to read. Being your mom of course you are ALL models to me... LOL
I've never heard of duh.com.
so I was thinking, now there will be seven kids between the two of them.
I didn't even think of that Jana, I think you won the prize.
Umm..I thought of 7 kids between them too. Am I special like Jana? Sarah and Melissa....if you don't stop the self degrading talk I will hitchhike down there if I have to just to punch you both in the face! You are two of the most gorgeous women I know! Melissa, most women would trade a lot to be a beautiful prego girl like yourself. And Sarah...your arm is not huge! They look great...probably because you are an ATHLETE. AND if you want to see a white arm...I can send you a picture of mine. I think I have you beat:)Though I like being white. It makes me laugh when I am wearing shorts or a skirt and I go outside in the summer and I shine like a light bulb. lol!
Congrats Sarah! You two are beauties. What a fun family. Remember when we lived across the street from each other? I always wanted to be just like you two! And Sarah, every time I hear the song that goes "I'll be your wish I'll be your hope I'll be your fantasy" (or something like that) by savage garden I think of you saying that will be your wedding song. :) There's a laugh for the day.
Congrats Sarah! ;>
Post a Comment