Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Field Trip

Hey All!
The kids and I have posted on our website about our field trip to the National Western Stock Show. SO, I won't get into it here. Here is just a couple of extra funny pics that I wanted to share.

Below is a burger place that literally had Rob and I drooling. BUT we had packed a lunch and stuck to it!! WooHoo for our self-control! ;> ANYHOW, I thought this pic was funny cus look at the cows being taken to the back! LOL

This hat had hair.... Yup I love him! (I'm so glad he's bald!)

Later that night when I asked for everyone to get ready for bed....a wrestling match broke out. Jamie Lynn, Matt, and James against Daddy.

3 comments:

Grandma G said...

Does the burger place have a sign that says, "our meat is fresh" ?? haha

I'm so glad Robs hat is warm! Ü

When our kids were young they would pile up on dad too! ahhh... memories! I bet Rob loves the payback days....

sarah lowe said...

You guys are tough for turning down a burger joint. I LOVE burgers so much, I probably would have caved.

GCrew Mama said...

MOM that was HILARIOUS!!! Look how funny you can be! ;>
Sarah, we are proud that we stuck to our budget BUT are wishing STILL that we were rebels. LOL