Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fruits of my labor


Spaghetti Sauce and Peaches


crocheted doll and froggie


Video of froggie rattle

4 comments:

sarah lowe said...

Awesome looking fruit! You made me want to go can something or make jam.
Those dolls are so cute! You could totally sell those. Melissa made the suggestion for the eyes: Would it be too hard to crochet a pair of eyes or something? Just a thought; I know you were trying to figure out the facial features. Good work.

MelissaP said...

Reina, that is so awesome how crafty you are. I would love to be able to make my kids toys, and to be able to do all that canning and have it be worth the money. You are my hero. :)

GCrew Mama said...

Everyone is in awe with your talents and I'm just sad. Sad that I didn't even recognize your kids! They have gotten SO big in such a short time. *sigh*
(I am in awe with your talent and patience to do that all.)

Janalee said...

wow Reina, Again I wish we lived next door and we could do these things together and have big ol' quilting bees and everything.