
Adam is not the kind to stand in front of the house or his classroom for pictures "too embarrassing". So this is all I got. He loves his teacher and class.

Ian was really excited about his birthday this year. This was just one of many pictures of him dancing and celebrating that it is finally here.

Kind of a weird pose, but isn't his smile the cutest? He is such a happy baby. I will try to post a video showing his laugh. It is so funny and distinctive.
5 comments:
He does have a cute laugh, but one stinky bum. I watched him and Ian a couple days ago and I think Sarah stayed away for 5 more minutes on purpose just so she wouldn't have to change him. It was bad.
So is he levitating off the floor in the second pic or what? Talented!
Look at Ian! He's off the floor! How did you captute that? Cute boys! All three...
Dang, dang, dang cute kids Sar.
They are all so handsome! And Austin would love Adams transformers backpack. I can't believe how big he is. You know that I have only seen him at 6 months old or something like that?? Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment