Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cousin Fun

We were blessed yesterday with some fun time with cousins. I took some pictures to show how much they really didn't care that I was around. However, I did make chocolate chip pancakes for dinner and was voted the BEST AUNT in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Okay so I gave myself that title, but I know they thought it. :>

Below is the best Trev face! Deep in concentration!

Below: This is Jamie Lynn before drugs. (J/K)

This is Jamie Lynn after drugs. (J/K)

Okay, so I thought it was funny and so did Rob. ;>

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

I would vote you best aunt if you made me chocolate chip pancakes!!!

GCrew Mama said...

Hey, I even cut them up like you had done for my kids and let them dip it in syrup! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Aunt Nicole, they had fun I'm sure.